EXCLUSIVE: Grayson Murray cause of death revealed: PGA Tour golfer, 30, died a day after withdrawing from Texas tournament by suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at Florida home

Grayson Murray is believed to have died after pumping fumes into his garage

Police were called to his home in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, on Saturday 


Troubled golfer Grayson Murray died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning after filling his Florida townhouse with toxic exhaust gases, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The two-time PGA tour winner, 30, is believed to have left his Land Rover running in his ground-floor garage then headed upstairs as it pumped fumes into the three-story property in Palm Beach Gardens.

A worried neighbor heard prolonged, noisy revving at around 12:30am Saturday but when he wandered along the street to investigate it had stopped.

Locals later heard the blare of a carbon monoxide alarm and police were called to the upscale $800,000 home, where Murray lived with his fiancée Christiana Ritchie, 28 at 10:49 am.

Grayson Murray is believed to have taken his own life on May 25 after leaving his SUV running in his ground-floor garage then heading upstairs as it pumped fumes into his three-story property

Neighbors who spoke to DailyMail.com said they were awoken by the blare of a carbon monoxide alarm coming from Murray’s Palm Beach Gardens home early Saturday

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*